Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Goodbye, Tennessee...


So as it's only about two weeks 'till, I'm happy to say that I am moving back to New York the 24th of December. (yay.)
 
It has been a great year down here in Tennessee and I've enjoyed this time very much, don't think it could have been any better, really. Besides enjoying the outdoors of this beautiful state, I met a whole lot of wonderful people that will be close to my heart all my life. Living, learning, smiling, growing. To all those beautiful people that stuck around both in the bad and good times, thank you.

On top of all that awesomeness, I've had a really great year in the company I currently work for, and it has been a big blessing to work there. I've learned many things and have expanded on my experience on the web, thanks to a team of really talented people. Special Thanks to the best boss ever, Matt Jansick and an awesome coworker, Melissa Meek, that always kept me smiling. (tee-hee!)
 
Now 2010 opens up with new things, the pleasure to live closer to my family & friends and another opportunity to start a new chapter of my life. I have accepted to be part of Focus Media as a web designer once again and I am excited to work with new clients in the Hudson Valley and learn more of what they've been up to this pass year. They've moved to a pretty sweet new office and have grown a lot this year.

I am looking forward to 2010 and will receive it with a good attitude! I am sure it will be a year full of new experiences and opportunities to grow.


As part of wrapping up 2009....
Time Magazine always has the best lists of 'anything you can imagine' kinda thing. They've put up a whole top of everything of 2009 by lists and categories. I like lists and "next" buttons, don't you? Check it out here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment