Monday, April 26, 2010

::New client:: Central Newburgh

So as of last week I have a new project that will probably be taking most of my next week if all goes well. Landing page only, but here we go: www.centralnewburgh.com

The Central Newburgh Church of God pastor Joaquin Peña has asked me to redesign, promote and develop their new website that will include new brand, videos, mp3 audio messages, podcasts, calendars, blogs, photos, announcements and all kinds of information about more than a dozen groups they have active. I am really excited to be working along a my new partner in crime that will be taking care of title sequences for the presentation videos and assisting me with web site development. I will announce when it has launched. We hope this is a nice piece to include in the portfolio.

Thanks for reading!

francheskaboria.com

No comments:

Post a Comment