Thursday, October 29, 2009

Concerts I'll be going to...

Those are two great hard rock bands that have rocked along for a few years now, you've probably heard their singles, but that shows very little about the great music that extends beyond radio singles. Click on the links on the names above to see youtube videos. They are amazing, music and vocals.




Blue Tree
Ever heard of "God Of This City" on the radio? Well, the lyrics will most likely catch your attention, you can also click the name or the flyer. I also don't mind NEW SONG, but they are not my fav. Blue tree is the show I am looking forward to.



If you click their name, it will also take you to a youtube video, which is my favorite song by them 'Consuming Fire'. They got a little country after a bit, but I think they're back to "rock" if you want to call it that! Not sure about this one, but still might keep it bookmarked.




If you want to tag along, e-mail me.


No comments:

Post a Comment