Sunday, November 8, 2009

What Will You Be Remembered For?

When I stop to think about death, I think about all the things I should do before that happens. When I stop to think about all the things I did not say that were pleasant today, it is sad to know that most things that come out of my mouth on bad days are mostly negative. Will people remember me because of my smile? or will they remember me because of my frowny eyes? Will I become so bitter at some point of my life that I will not see the beautiful things in front of me and all the beautiful people God has brought into my life?

I do not want to part without telling people how much I love them and how much I appreciate them being around me.

Without making everyday like it is my last day I don't think I will appreciate everyone as much. Living everyday like it is your last might sound a bit morbid, but when you think about it, it's beautiful. You will see things different and will realize that life is too short to waste time on bitterness and hate. When you die, people will forget you easily if you don't mark them with your love. Because love lasts forever.

I will try everyday to leave a mark of love wherever I go, to spread the wonderful things God has done in my life through a random act of kindness. To live life fully and to live it with passion, knowing that I might not be here tomorrow. To tell my loved ones that I love them everyday and that I couldn't live without them around me. __John 13:35


francheskaboria.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment