Saturday, March 13, 2010

Since it's a rainy day....

I thought I'd share this painting by wardomatic @ etsy

It's pretty simple, yet very warm and complete. I think the depth and texture of it capture my eyes the most. The fact that it's so simple yet it has some comic mixed into it makes me smile. I would hang this on my wall :-)

So it's raining this weekend, and I think I am going to be driving in freezing rain tonight, since the weather man says it's going to sleet/rain/snow. Hopefully the roads are clean. I am going bowling! Haven't done that in quite a while...and let me tell ya...I am pretty bad at it. But all for the fun.

Nothing really exciting this week. I'm ready for the spring and getting really excited about going out for runs after work. One thing I loved about where I lived in Tennessee was all the "green ways" and different paved trails for people to walk/run, that and the nice weather that lasted pretty far into the fall. I miss Tennessee. With that said, there's a movie called Tennessee. Ive been wondering about it and thinking of watching it. Nothing better to do on Saturdays than to sit and enjoy the day. Maybe with a movie or two, especially


since it's a rainy day....

No comments:

Post a Comment