Sunday, April 18, 2010

Inspiration and other updates...

Where does it come from? What rings the bell? What sets the mood and when is the perfect time? Inspiration is vital part of what we do as creative people. If there's no inspiration, that's like cutting the fingers off of a pianist, wouldn't you agree?

It is what sparks the magic in the creation. Ever wonder where your inspiration comes from and when does that magic happen? It is a mystery to me to this day. My eyes are a big part of this, but also my mind. My influences and daily interactions mark my work in an incredible way.

Speaking of...I am currently gathering information to come up with a new and more bloggy website where I can integrate flickr, blog, twitter and other social networks within the homepage. I want to be able to gather all the information I can and put it in one place. I also want to create more like a resource rather than a one-stop shop.

Other news
I've also "hired" a new web/motion smarty who will help me with the HTML/Video part of projects coming up. I'll do an official welcome in the near future. Good things coming up!

Until then.
francheska | boria

No comments:

Post a Comment